...Conversacion real en el Live Help de AOL, ya no me acuerdo de cuando...
P: Welcome to Member Help Interactive. Please present your question, and I will be with you in just a moment. :)
P: Thank you for calling in to Live Help!! I may be with some other members at the moment, please state your query and I will be with you as soon as possible :-)
jimi: could I be put through to CHATAGENTUK301 please, he has been dealing with me and his assistance has not been of use
...
P: I am very sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. I shall do the best I can to sort your problems once for all.
P: Please state your query and I shall sort it out for you
jimi: Ok, I am unable to establish connections over the internet from any software outside AOL
jimi: I have tried to connect from Windows Internet Explorer and Google Earth without seccess
jimi: success
P: May I know since when have you been facing this problem on your computer ? Do you remember any particular event since when you have been facing this problem on your computer?
jimi: nope, it's been that way for a while now, I just haven't needed any other software until recently
jimi: I have just uninstalled and reinstalled my AOL software as advised by your colleague
jimi: unfortunately, the situation is now no better
jimi: answering his previous questions, I run AOL 9.0, Platinum Broadband connection on XP
jimi: hello?
...
P: Okay, I am with you. Do not worry I shall sort this problem for you
P: Can you please tell me the version of AOL and Windows that you are using?
jimi: I just did mate
P: I am sorry for the above question
jimi: great
P: Are you not able to access any website from internet explorer at all?
jimi: nope
jimi: standard page 'the page you require cannot be accessed' screen
jimi: shows up every time
jimi: although it does try to connect
jimi: or search
P: okay
jimi: ok
P: It seems that there is some problem with the Internet Explorer which is causing this problem. You will need to try few basic steps like Clearing Cookies, resetting Web and Security settings, restoring IE defaults. Would you like to have these steps in the email as you need to try them offline ? :)
jimi: done all that mate
jimi: it's not just the explorer
jimi: AOL is blocking all other software
jimi: I have not set this up nor I want it
P: Do you have any firewall software like "Zone alarm" installed on your computer?
jimi: have no firewall and all my 'shields' are down
P: This may be a problem with a damaged AOL Adapter. This is the file that connects AOL to the Internet Explorer on your computer. If we remove it, AOL will build a new one, and you should be all ready to get back on the WEB. :-)
jimi: your colleague asked for a system read and told me my software was damaged
jimi: what's the AOL adapter?
P: I shall send you the steps to do that on your computer. Please perform those steps and that should resolve the problem
jimi: cool
jimi: fire on
P: AOL ADAPTER is the system file that connects AOL connection with other internet using softwares
jimi: right... and what do I do again?
jimi: should that not have been reset whenever I reinstalled the software?
jimi: as advised by CHATAGENTUK301
jimi: yo
...
P: Please follow the steps in the email and that should solve the problem. If the problem still persists, you will have to reinstall your internet explorer program from www.microsoft.com as this could be an internet explorer problem. AOL software uses the internet explorer engine to work
jimi: fair enough
jimi: will you be around when I get back or will I get to do all this again?
P: I shall be there
P: * here
jimi: Cool, talk to you later
Email:
Close AOL .....Go to start - setting - control panel - then open add remove programs then choose AOL Connectivity Service then choose add remove or change remove then choose repair and then ...... Go to Start - (ALL) Programs - AOL - AOL System Information, Choose the Utilities Tab, Select Quick Restore, Select Proceed, Choose OK, Relaunch AOL.Now again .....please close AOL fully then choose Start - Programs - AOL - System Information - Utilities- then choose Rebuild Adaptors.
That should solve the problem completely and also boost your internet performance appreciably.
Thanks and regards
Pkocherry
jimi does all that… and of course… It’s still not working…
20 Comments:
No esperarías que funcionase...
Eso quizás dentro de seis meses, cuando pruebes por enésima vez a trastearlo todo, sin saber cómo, lo arreglarás, pero no antes.
Viene en la biblia del informático.
Y no te quejes, que a mí un pavo de Telefónica me juro y me rejuró que no podría hablar por teléfono al mismo tiempo que navegaba si me instalaba el ADSL. Tres veces se lo hice repetir, luego me pellizqué y colgué.
que alegria eride!!! Cuanto tiempo sin que me dirigieras la palabra guapisima!!!!... sniff... se me ha caido una lagrimilla fijate
Entiendo no puedes hablar por telefono entonces, ya que estas todo el puñetero dia conectada!!! ;)
Fluflu: es una conversacion con un asistente en el sistema de ayuda online de AOL [mi servicio de proveedor de internet, pero no por mucho tiempo]. Absurda y nada fructifera... te vale? ;)
Yo de ti pondría una vela al santo Job!
Jimi,
te pido disculpas, hace tres meses que no me encuentro ;)
Ei, jimmi! Pásame ese mp3 a mi dirección admin@tudequevas.com, a ver qué tal!
jejejejejeje, pero eso es calcadito a una conversación telefónica con los tíos de telefónica, jejejejeje..... creo que todos estos tienen un manuel con posibles respuestas para escaquearce de los clientes y hacerles creer que les harán caso.. luego claro, se conoce que es mentira cochina
Rejoder, resálsalo pa que sasorre.
Más que nada es por aquello de la traducción...
Respuesta a petición:
Debido a mi nulo nivel de inglés, me ha dao por poner una expresión que una vez escuché a mi progenitor mientras realizábamos la siempre apasionante tarea de las aceitunas de los terrenos de la familia, en referencia a lo que había que hacer con el saco lleno de aceitunas.
Sin demasiado interés pedagógico, vamos...
Y sin que tenga nada que ver con tu entrada
¡¡¿¿Qué me vas a contar??!! Llevo un mes esperando a la que lucecita de ADSL se encienda en el p.to modem y ná de ná. AAARRRRRGGGGHHHH!
ya lo he hecho, en 10 dias deberia tener el paquete del proximo proveedor... a ver que tal
Pos felicidades y esas cosas que se dice ¿no?
¿Cuando fue?????
¿Se te puede felicitar aun o ya es mejor esperar a navidades y matar dos pájaros de un tiro?
Cando foi o cumple, Jimi dos meus amores?????
Tíiiiiiiiiiiiio, moitas felicidades!
BIKACHUS
Pues eso el "always-first", no como yo
ya está el desenlace de mi historia, de mi blogs...
pásate por ahí ... =)
Pau.
TIRITI, TRAUN, TRAUN, TRAUN, TIRITITRAM, TIRITITI-TI-TI-TERO, TIRI-TIRI-TI-TI-TRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUM.
NO HE ENTENDIO NI PIJOLER... COF, COF... ESTO... YA HUELE TANTO TIEMPO EL MIMOS JUAS, JUAS, XK YO NO SERE MU RAPIDA PA ESCRIBIR PERO TU TAMPOCO JUAS, JUAS
BESIIIIIIIIIIIIIÑOS YA NUS VEREMOS EN LA QUEDADA
has probado a apagar y volver a encender? a mi siempre me funciona este truco.
Hola, buenas, yo venía por algo que leí en algún sitio... decía q por aquí iba a haber un post o algo...
sPUes no veo ninguna actualización...
Publicar un comentario
<< Home